Friday, September 25, 2009

NPD Research

I just became a member of NPD Research. I think its pretty interesting. NPD Research is not like those cheap survey companies that give you a dollar to take a survey. NPD Research is a lot more then that. After you join NPD Research you are sent surveys. upon completing each survey you receive points that can later be used to enter raffles. If you win you get a prize. They have everything listed from vacations to video game consoles to large sums of money. But if you loose you still win! Regardless if you walk away with a prize or not, your survey data(not your personal information) will be sold to big companies that produce food, clothes, video games etc. Those companies will see your data or opinions and try to change their products or services to make their customers happy. Its pretty cool, You win both ways. The best part is theres always new surveys coming out to accurately represent the market trends.

After bumping into NPD Research on Twitter I decided to give them a shot. about 15 minutes later I was registered, completed my first survey, played a mini flash game and entered two contests. If I win or not I'm excited and will continue to do more surveys in the future. Its like the lotto except the the odds of winning are much better and it doesn't cost you anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment